Neurology Community

seizure while asleep

Dear MedHelp
About 4 months ago I had a seizure while asleep (i can't remember it), thought it might have been caused by a reasonably deep (67m) scuba dive the day before, although as a dive instructor I made sure that the ascent was slow and safe. Since then I had a MRI and a EEG done, neither showed anything out of the ordinary. Then I had another seizure one week ago, again after being asleep for about 1 1/2 hours. I haven't dived since the first incident, so I guess that rules the dive out as a cause.
Are there any other reasons beside an epileptic fit that can cause these seizures while sleeping?
Thanks for your time
Forgot to add some details:
I am a 43 year old male, reasonably fit, consume alcohol (a few beers per day), tobacco (5-10 cigarettes per day), cannabis (used to daily, but not in the last 3 weeks).