Neurosurgery Forum

other treatments for non cancer

Trying to find recent treatments for my situation, very large nerve sheath tumor, pressing on lung. Typical surgery too massive to have any life value at this time.
Is it possible for ablation, chemo, for non cancerous. I am looking for shrinkage to hopefully increase lung volume. Surgery would involve spinal stablization and chest wall reconstruction. It is to much for my age.

Please respond with any new insights or new clinical trials that I may research.

Thoracic trans-costal approach for maximum debulking act without any instrumentations or even chest wall damage; is feasible in my department. No chemo or radiotherapy is advised in this area.
send me an attachment of your digital medical photos (please google out my e-mail if needed)
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease