News from the past to the future to share and discuss Community
49 Members

Mother of the year potential.

http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-hartford-baby-tossing-probe-0413-20130412,0,6142889.story

Man...  That bus must have loaded at Dysfunction Junction or something.  

Now in all fairness, I don't know this woman.  She may indeed be "mother of the year" material.  I wonder what kind of a mother she will be in about 10-15 years.... I wonder if she'll accept some blame if her kid is absolutely bat $hit crazy and completely out of control?

Naw... probably not.
Yes, a bad bad mama, for sure.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.