Nintendo Fan Club Community
19 Members

Wii / PSP

has anyone played the new toy story Wii game?
and my son wants to sell his PSP that he got for christmas last year and he played it maybe 3 times top
how much should I charge? We have it on craigs list for 200.00 do you think thats to much?
we have 4 game , 2 moves , hard case, charger, screen protecter.
$200.00 doesn't sound too bad for it, being that you have included 4 games, 2 movies, a hard case, and screen protector with it. :) I have looked up the PSP on Ebay to see how much the systems are going for at http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/Systems-/139971/i.html?_nkw=psp&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

They have just recently came out with a new PSP, the Sony PSP go, so I don't really know how much people would be willing to pay for it. I wish you the best of luck with selling it. I hope you will be able to receive the price you want for it. :)  
Thanks so far no one has contacted us yet about it we may do it alittle chaeper
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.