Nutrition Community

Eating Problems

I'm fifteen, and I've been having eating problems for like the past 3 months. It's gotten to where if I even look at food I lose the little appetite I have. I'm not throwing up when I'm eating or anything but it goes straight through me and I'll get diarrhea and my stomach feels like it's doing flips. I haven't talked to anyone about it and I go days without eating besides like a bite here and there just so I have something in me. I am under a lot of stress and I'm prone to ulcers and cysts. I have bad anxiety and severe depression but I'm not sure if that's what could be causing it. Any ideas? I'm getting desperate about this situation and it scares me...
You need to talk to your parents about it and see a doctor first for a diagnosis.  There are too many possible causes and we're not doctors or psychologists.  You need one or the other, though which can't be determined until you eliminate possible physiological causes.