Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Intrusive thoughts or voices ( schizophrenia) ?

OK well I have had a fear of being schizophrenia! ( I also have ocd and intrusive thoughts) so I got a thought " what if I hear someone tell me to do awful thing's" so got a intrusive thought about harming someone I also got a thought " you know you want to" or just something awful like that! I'm scared :( what do I do???!?!?! What is this?!?!? How do I stop it?!?!?
COMMUNITY LEADER
All of these thoughts you are having are related to OCD.  Every single one of them is a "What-if" thought.  You seem to be bouncing from one thought to the next pretty quickly and then maybe back to an original thought.  You have many posts so I can't remember if you are in treatment or not.  My guess is no.  What have you done to get some help?