Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Is HOCD twisting it into more?

About a year ago I was at my friend's birthday party and I think (although I'm unsure) I kissed my (female) friend. I know she was drunk, although I can't remember how drunk I was. For some reason I've only now remembered and it's really bothering me. One, I can't remember if I did or whether it just passed through my mind. Two, I know I was drinking, but I don't know how drunk I actually was. I know it wasn't a massive kiss or anything, but it was still a kiss. I don't have feelings for her, I know that much. Was it just a stupid impulsive thing brought on by the drink? Or does this mean more?
Help :(
I'm worried I wasn't drunk enough to justify it :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
Impulse....We do things drunk that we wouldn't dream of doing when we are sober.  Don't read anything into this especially since you don't even know if it happened.  No worries here....
I keep worrying 'what if  I wasn't THAT drunk', I can't remember how drunk I was since it was so long ago :( I know I was drinking, but I can't remember how much :/ does it matter how drunk I was?