I need answers and guidance!!!

Ok I had sex with this girl 2 days ago and she told me she had sex with one guy besides me. 2 days later today I woke up and felt an bump in my public area and I was thinking to my self I know it cannot be. I want to know is this herpes or is this some type of acne due to sex because I squeezed on it and I seen yellow like pimple pus come out and it was followed by blood after continuous squeezing. It’s not painful but if I push hard on it is. What is this please help

You are reading content posted in the Occupational Health & Safety Community

In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.