Occupational Safety & Health Forum

Occupational Health Hazards

What are occupationl hazards of workers  working in a lead recycling battery? Who will high risk workers with respect to their current health status- Pre-recruitment health check up

I am not sure that I understand your questions.

Could you please rephrase your questions for me?

~•~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.