Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Community
9 Members

Fleshy soft bumps on my soft palate.

I've had these two soft bumps on my soft palate for a few years now. my dentist never said anything about them so i never thought anything of it. they are soft, and are not discolored. they almost feel like tag moles when I run my tounge over them. Yesterday, one of them started to hurt. I don't know if it is because i slept with my mouth open and it got dry or what but i am starting to get worried that it's the c word. I am a smoker. i don't think it could be an std, I've had the same partner for 5 years. I posted a link at the bottom of a photo. I don't have dental insurance right now. What is this???
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/photonpu.jpg/
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.