Back pain during and after sitting

I am 25 years old and have been experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort in my lower back since late last year.

I was diagnosed with a cobb 8º deviation to the right and diffuse symmetrical bulging disc in L3-L4, L4-L5 L5-S1 (without radiculopathies).

Currently I do pilates, gym, water aerobics and electrotherapy, but I still can't sit for more than 30/60 minutes without feeling discomfort.

I've tried several chairs with lumbar support, ergonomic but nothing helps. I'm always visiting several orthopedic doctors but I can never get over it. Is it possible to reverse this, and go back to work in the office again? anyone can suggest something, please?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am so much against back surgery unless absolutely necessary due to the fact that so many end up with worse problems. I had quite a bit of lower back pain and then I didn't. So, I'm hoping yours went away. Stretching is my saving grace. Ho are you now?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Orthopedics Community

Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.