University of Kansas vitamin C trial.

Has anyone seen the results from the University of Kansas trial into vitamin C vs Ovarian Cancer?
I looked for them online, but only found that the stage II clinical trial has just ended, in December, and that it may take a year for them to post the results.  Boy, it sounds so promising!  Thanks for telling us about it.
I know several non OVCA cancer women that havedone the Vit C infusions...one at U Kansas and the other in Calif.  It has not been the cure they were looking for.  One, had no response the other had a short response (4 months)...colon and breast respectively.  I will be interested to see what the new results from the trial shows.

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.