Ovarian Cancer Community

What does my US report mean??

Hello, I’m a 36 yo who went to my gyn for annual and she felt an enlarged left ovary.  I have had some low back and pelvic discomfort as well as occasional left thigh pain and bloating.  There is history of ovarian on paternal side and breast on maternal.  I’m brca negative.  The tvus shows a 2.6cm “structure” on left ovary that’s slightly heterogenous but mostly hypo/isoechoic.  there’s some internal flow.  The report says it’s solid and not a cyst due to vascularity.  I’ve had ca125 done but don’t know results yet and I’m getting mri on Tuesday.  Can anyone relate to this or have any guidance? thank you!
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.