BLOODY AGONY

I had a cyst drained on my left ovary 5 days ago but I hurt more my tummy is very swollen and burning on wound plus a tugging feeling and after having a wee I get a bearing down feeling on my vagina and I can't hold my wee plz plz any help
That sounds horrible! Is there any chance that it could be infected? I hope you get some answers soon!
Yes it is horrible I wish it was as simple as a infection I just need help it's getting to the point I can hardly move cos it HURTS SO BAD  but thanks for ur  concern
What a nightmare! Sometimes you really have to push for them to give answers and check, as they might think you are being over exaggerative!  Hope you feel better soon

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community