Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
6.07k Members

Conceiving after Ovary Cyst Removal

On April 30, 2015 i had both of my Ovarian Cysts removed. During the operation i also had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy D&C and Tubal Dye Studies and they found my tubes were partly blocked but now unblocked.

Me and my partner started trying again once after we were all cleared from the doctor.

From anyone else's experience, how long did it take for you to become pregnant after the operation.

Its been a headache for me and my partner. We are excited to have our own baby.
We tried for a year after realising it normally doesn't take that long to the point i found out i had the cysts
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
Welcome to the community. I am sorry you are struggling with infertility. Although I had surgery for an ovarian cyst, it was well after I had completed my family so I cannot answer your question as to "how long did it take for you to become pregnant after the operation."

Since your tubes were unblocked and the cysts removed, hopefully, you will be able to conceive. Have you been tracking your ovulations?

Best of luck to you!
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.