Ovarian Cysts Community

Conceiving after Ovary Cyst Removal

On April 30, 2015 i had both of my Ovarian Cysts removed. During the operation i also had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy D&C and Tubal Dye Studies and they found my tubes were partly blocked but now unblocked.

Me and my partner started trying again once after we were all cleared from the doctor.

From anyone else's experience, how long did it take for you to become pregnant after the operation.

Its been a headache for me and my partner. We are excited to have our own baby.
We tried for a year after realising it normally doesn't take that long to the point i found out i had the cysts
COMMUNITY LEADER
Welcome to the community. I am sorry you are struggling with infertility. Although I had surgery for an ovarian cyst, it was well after I had completed my family so I cannot answer your question as to "how long did it take for you to become pregnant after the operation."

Since your tubes were unblocked and the cysts removed, hopefully, you will be able to conceive. Have you been tracking your ovulations?

Best of luck to you!