Ovarian Cysts Community

Pain after laparoscopic unilateral oophorectomy

I had laparoscopic surgery 3 days ago to remove my right side ovary and fallopian tube because it had a 5 cm complex cyst.  I had 3 incisions, the left one being the largest (12mm).  I have a burning pain from the left incision upon standing.  Laying down I have no pain.  I have been taking 600 mg ibuprofen every 6 hours and norco every 6 hours.  Is this burning pain normal?  Has anyone else experienced this?  Will it get better?
Hi! I had the same procedure 4 days ago and don't worry, the burning sensation is one of many that I've also experienced. The hospital nurses told me that was basically caused by your nerve endings "waking up." Hang in there!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience.  The burning seems to be going away a little, but I am still in pain.  I have 2 friends who previously had oophorectomy and were already pain free by just a few days.  Do you have any bulging around incision sites?  My left side (largest incision) is the only one that bulges out a bit.