Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How can I get over sexual assault from a boyfriend?

**Warning: sexual assault**
I think I have been sexually assaulted by my boyfriend. A week ago, he dry-humped me naked, but I was wearing my underwear and cotton pants on. It was a first, I wasn't enjoying it at all, i was trying my best to prevent him from undressing me or entering his hands/ other organ under my pants. I went home with some bruises. I was terrified to my core that he would have ejaculated or produced any fluids on my clothes without my notice for not getting pregnant. Ever since that day, i keep sending drs online asking if this can make me pregnant, i feel cramps everyday, I'm too silent, bad eating habits, too afraid to even touch myself down there or look at the clothes/underwear i was wearing that day. Daily anxious and crying when recalling with great fear of letting my family or friends know. Please help me how to overcome that??
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community

Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?