Pain Management Community

Headache

Hi, I have been having headaches for more than year, have done mri 9 months ago, ct of the brain 2 months, angio resonance of the brain 4 months ago, which were all normal. I also measured my intracranial pressure 8 months ago which was 21 and high in proteins in the cerebroespinal fluid, but not remembering exactly how much. I have all this time many muscle problems in the trapezius, levator scapulae and others, that is tendinitis there and many contractures, but which are getting slowly better by now, but still not so well. I have reading problems, that is i dont read as fast as before, bad memory, and when reading loud not pronouncing words well. All doctors have said i have chronic tension headache, and i have headaches all day long, but they seem to get better as my muscles get better, but my reading not so well, my eyes being normal after tests (not papiledema either). These are all my symptoms, i would like to know if in this forum you know about them, and can offer some advice on these. I worry that i wont be able to read and think as good as before, that i may have adquired dyslexia, or hurted my brain.. Thank you for your help.
Hi!
As you have mentioned in another post, cognitive problems can be due to an old head injury, vitamin B12 or vit D deficiency, low testosterone, anemia, low serum electrolytes and liver or kidney dysfunctions. You need to discuss these possibilities with your treating doctor. If muscle stress and fatigue is the cause of headaches, then this will go only with proper physiotherapy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.