Pain Management Community

kidney pain

hello
i'm 22 years old...recently married...(a month and a hald ago)..i don't smoke,never drink,and taking gracial pills for almost 4 months...
two years ago i had kidney disorder because of a bad corticotherapie.
those last few days...i've been feeling a lot of pain in the lower part of my back...and am feeling extremely tired...and having terrible migraine ....i am finding it hard to concentrate and having troubles with my memory...i often feel dizzy and have nausea ( i have meniere's desease but i got treated with gentamicine injections)...i often check my cortisol level...my last test was 6 months ago and the result was good...
i had an emotionnel chock around 3 weeks ago...i was wondering...could i have back again kidney disorder or am just out of danger ??? could the pain and the symptoms have nothing to do with it?? what could it be in that case??
i'd be grateful to get some answers...