Pain Management Community

tramadol as a topical? anyone?

anyone have any experience with tramadol as a topical.  I've got feet pain and have taken tramadol orally and started to notice the addictive part kicking in.  I've since discussed this with my doctor and he suggested using it as a topical, saying only 4% gets into your system when used on your feet as a topical.  

So, anyone have experience with it as a topical?  If you do, did you notice any dependency or addiction type symptoms?  Please share with me anything you can.

thanks.
when I said only 4% gets in your system, he was referring to your body system.  he said the the vast majority of it stays in your feet area to give pain relief  there and it's kind of unique to the feet area.