4 week old baby cries

i was wondering is anyone experiencing their newborn crying a lot. Through diaper changed everytime, being laid on their back, or you can be holding her and she has random episodes of just crying. It saddens me to see her like that. I believe her milk soothe gerber is ok but I feel she is alwYs hungry. Please share your stories if you can relate
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
She could be colic or she is just still hungry. They know when to stop. Feed her until she feels content.
Helpful - 0
Could be gas! Gas drops were a life saver with my son and I made sure I already bought some before this baby comes! You should be able to feel if her belly is hard and be able to massage it or push her legs up toward her belly if it's gas. My son changed formulas so many times until he was content with the soy formula but he was spitting up so you'd probably know if that was it! Is she spitting up? Just reread your post and because you say it's laying down and diaper change where she'd be laying down too I wonder if it could be acid relfux? I'd definitely try to see if it's gas first.. I used to feel so bad when my son would get gassy! Such a little body trying to get it out! Lol never thought I'd get excited when someone passes gas!  
Helpful - 0
My baby cried a lot around then as well. I think he was just tired cause i wasnt very good at picking up on his tired signals.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community