Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
9704378 tn?1553726192

Random Question For Moms W/ Newborns!

How many wipes do you use when you're changing your baby? Nevermind whether it's #1 or 2, I ask because I use quite a bit when I change her. I'm obsessed w/ cleanliness, especially, when it comes to my baby! I'm already about to be done w/ the 2nd pack of wipes in the 3 pack set my dad bought. I try not to use so many, but I can't help it. I make sure to get everywhere.
9 Responses
I use 2 when he poops and when he pees I still get 1 wipe and clean him up. When I got home from the hospital I used up to 4.
9704378 tn?1553726192
2 isn't enough for me. It's like I have to make sure everything is completely gone. Not saying 2 wouldn't do that, but poop is messy lol.
You'll get better at it. I figured how to origami the heck out of a wipe for maximum wiping potential. One wipe is plenty for a pee and two will handle almost any poop incident - and yes, I made sure to completely clean my baby every time.
1 for me and 2 or 3 for poop :)
I meant pee not me lol
1 for pee and 2 for poop. Like geekmom said you'll figure out how to fold wipes for maximum usage lol
7915225 tn?1539215847
I think it depends on how much he pooped and how long it stayed there without you noticing. My baby's poo smells so i know all the time, and he never moves when he has pood. I use about a 1 pack that consist of 82wipes for 2 and a half weeks so i dnt know how many per session. Like i said, depends on type of poo
7763771 tn?1510501652
Oh wow. And here I am ising half a dozen haha. I lile my lo completely clean too haha
9704378 tn?1553726192
@bump_2_be Lol. It's crazy. I think sometimes I might use half a dozen, too.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.