Schedule!

Should my son be a schedule? He is  about to be 1 years old!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Makes life slit easier for sure ^^^
Helpful - 0
(^-^)/ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ!(^-^)/ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ!(^-^)/(^-^)/ヽ(^^)ノ(^-^)/(^^)/(^0^)/(o・・o)/(o・・o)/m(_ _)m(*´▽`)ノノ●▶
Helpful - 0
I think its totally up to you to decide, but those lirtle humans are not getting better or worse from getting sheduled, thats for sure. :) it only makes life easier for grown ups. In our home - we dont have any kind of shedules, we live our lives freely, but of course some things work out by themselve, for example, after breakfast theres always time outside or after dinner theres always a nap. And I wouldnt say my boy is worse than others, in fact, people adore him as very patiant and sweet boy. And thats not becouse of shedules but becouse of rising him as a good person and paying attention on him. So - I think its totally up to you and mostly for you, to make a shedule or not. In daycares and schools (most of them) are shedules for practical reasons. You can google up some info about Montessori teaching plan. :) have a nice day! :)
Helpful - 0
My son has been on a schedule since he was just a few months old, I plan on doing the same this time but I am an organized person. I plan everything.
Helpful - 0
I think the earlier you start a child on a schedule, the better the child is. Children need consistency and a schedule helps with that. Also, daycares have schedules even with the newborns. You can be flexible if need be, but it's a good  thing to start young.
Helpful - 0
I'm having my first in a couple of weeks but work in nursery and family's children basically live with me & personally ill be starting mine around 4 month just makes life easier! It's totally up to you however if your comfortable with him not having one don't feel you need to start yet☺ just from working tho so much better if they start off younger! Easier to plan your days ect x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community