Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
228 Members

Teething tips & advice

Hi my daughter is just 4 months old, lately she's been fussy I've noticed her temperature is higher than normal although not fever temperatures yet. She's been biting on everything and anything she gets her hands on. So I'm thinking this all may be because her gums are itchy and her teeth will be coming in soon. I don't really know what to expect as to this being my first child I do know that they can experience fevers and diarrhea. My question is if any of you lovely experienced mom's know what I can do or give my daughter to help her go through this mild stone as best as possible and maybe some things for me to expect. I hate seeing my baby like this especially knowing that my mom had to take me to the hospital because of server fever when I was teething, makes me feel helpless :(
Do you have a teething ring or anything cold she can gnaw on?