bottle feeding

Distilled water or what to mix with formula?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes distilled water or boiled and cooled tap water. No mineral water or plain tap water!
Helpful - 0
Boiled water is best my dietitian told me when I had my little lady she said that of sterilized water distilled is different than those buy better than tap
Helpful - 0
Taste distilled water, it tastes like plastic bottle.  I always wondered if it leaches substances out of the gallon jug it's in.  Try boiling and cooling tap water, that's probably the least flavored water.
Helpful - 0
I used to boil or buy drinking water. Now we have a water filter pitcher. It comes in handy because sometimes I'd either forget to buy water or I wouldn't have enough boiled for her bottle.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community