Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

help?

Hi ladies I have a 11month son and I'm 19weeks prego my son has become so fussy Cry's for everything and they told me its cuz I'm pergo, has anyone else experience this before? How do u deal with it?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you so much made me feel better, cuz I can say this pregnancy has been pain over pain throwing up headaches and my bbyboy fuzzy, i get so stress out:/
Helpful - 0
Reassure your son that even though there'll be a new edition to the family that he'll still be just as loved and get just as much attention and that you guys will still have special time together. You can do this by having him help you when the baby comes by still taking one on one time with him, having him help you with the baby by getting a diaper or wipes for you, crafts, etc. We're having baby #5 and we've gone thru this with all our kiddos. Our oldest is used to us having new members to the family now lol but when we had our 2nd child our 1st child went thru regression and became a complete daddy's girl. She wouldn't come near me for about a month. She was so upset that we had another baby. Now she's super excited at this point it can be hard to balance out attention sometimes when the new baby comes because of all the things new baby's need but you'll find your balance and having the older ones help you really makes a difference. They feel included and special. I calm them my special helpers and that makes them feel more special and less jealous. Sibling rivalry is always constant in my house though. Me and my siblings always had sibling rivalry as well lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.