Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
9020620 tn?1409884412

is it normal? pls help

My baby is turning three months soon, i been noticed that every time he poops he turns red and makes lots of noises however he dont seem ti cry nor having discomfort about it his poops texture sometimes is paste other days watery , and other days kind of hard, so my concern is do you think his consipeted, which i dont think so because he has several bowel movements a day, he never misses one, pos any comment i will apreciated
3 Responses
9020620 tn?1409884412
??????
613872 tn?1513028824
my bub does the same, I can tell when he's doing "business" :D and he has big smile on his face after he's done.
Do you bf or give formula to your baby? Formula can make baby stool a bit thicker.
It is completely normal.... After all the stool isn't going to just leek out of GIS rectum.. he has to practice GIS muscles by pushing the stool out.. even if its watery, he still has to push it out, and for a baby that's hardvwork... The older they get the eaasier it will be for the to pass the stool...
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.