is it normal? pls help

My baby is turning three months soon, i been noticed that every time he poops he turns red and makes lots of noises however he dont seem ti cry nor having discomfort about it his poops texture sometimes is paste other days watery , and other days kind of hard, so my concern is do you think his consipeted, which i dont think so because he has several bowel movements a day, he never misses one, pos any comment i will apreciated
??????
my bub does the same, I can tell when he's doing "business" :D and he has big smile on his face after he's done.
Do you bf or give formula to your baby? Formula can make baby stool a bit thicker.
It is completely normal.... After all the stool isn't going to just leek out of GIS rectum.. he has to practice GIS muscles by pushing the stool out.. even if its watery, he still has to push it out, and for a baby that's hardvwork... The older they get the eaasier it will be for the to pass the stool...

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community