white looking bump

My son was born 2/25/15 and he was circumcised he is now 3 weeks and last night after giving him a bath I noticed a white looking bump on near his penis m it wasn't on it but in the part that the penis is attached to . I put some desitin on it and this morning I noticed it was bigger . so I paniced and went and bought some a+d ointment . now I'm waiting to see what happens.  Anyone else knows what this is or should I take him to the doctor . it doesn't hurt him because when I applied the ointment he didn't cry
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Honestly I will still take him to the doctor even if its not serious
Helpful - 0
I have to sons and a baby girl, with both of my sons they got it a couple times, it is like a small sit, nothing to worry about, it sounds strange though, if you are worried take him to the doctor but there is nothing to worry about...
Helpful - 0
Sorry I meant zit not sit
Helpful - 0
Yes its small n after I put a+d ointment is on it it popped.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community