pray for her

I need some assistance. I need anybody who is willing to pray for my best friends daughter. she just turned 4 in dec. the next door neighbor ran her over with the riding lawn mower yesterday and they have her in ICU. they are trying to save her arm and leg. Please pray for her and her father. he is a single parent and he needs you. Thank you so much.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well i am terribly sorry to hear this mine and my family's paryers go out to this family if you dont mind keep me posted on this matter .. and they are lucky enough to have you there, for them, and i hope everything goes well for them.. god will take care of this wounderful child i am sure. my prayers are going out..
Helpful - 0
She has lost part of her right hand and part of her foot. the the damage to her forearm and calve were severe and they are trying to keep it from getting infected. thursday they will take of the bandages and see if she needs further amputation. her little body was ful of grass, dirt, and gravel. Poor baby.
Helpful - 0
Hi TheBigpicture,

I happened upon your post and am thinking of your neighbor's little girl.  How is she doing and how is the family coping?  How awful ---- what a tragedy.

C~
Helpful - 0
Actually, it wasn't my neighbor. it was my best friend's daughterthat got ran over by their neighbors daughter while she was mowing the lawn. they live in tennessee. They had to amputate part of her foot and part of her right hand but they were able to save the rest. She is a strong child and the family is coping as best as expected. She still has a few constructive skin surgeries left but all in all they got to keep their little girl and they have prostedics that will help her live a more normal life.

Thank you for asking.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community