Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1663430 tn?1306162863

pray for her

I need some assistance. I need anybody who is willing to pray for my best friends daughter. she just turned 4 in dec. the next door neighbor ran her over with the riding lawn mower yesterday and they have her in ICU. they are trying to save her arm and leg. Please pray for her and her father. he is a single parent and he needs you. Thank you so much.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1664454 tn?1304234801
Well i am terribly sorry to hear this mine and my family's paryers go out to this family if you dont mind keep me posted on this matter .. and they are lucky enough to have you there, for them, and i hope everything goes well for them.. god will take care of this wounderful child i am sure. my prayers are going out..
Helpful - 0
1663430 tn?1306162863
She has lost part of her right hand and part of her foot. the the damage to her forearm and calve were severe and they are trying to keep it from getting infected. thursday they will take of the bandages and see if she needs further amputation. her little body was ful of grass, dirt, and gravel. Poor baby.
Helpful - 0
168348 tn?1379357075
Hi TheBigpicture,

I happened upon your post and am thinking of your neighbor's little girl.  How is she doing and how is the family coping?  How awful ---- what a tragedy.

C~
Helpful - 0
1663430 tn?1306162863
Actually, it wasn't my neighbor. it was my best friend's daughterthat got ran over by their neighbors daughter while she was mowing the lawn. they live in tennessee. They had to amputate part of her foot and part of her right hand but they were able to save the rest. She is a strong child and the family is coping as best as expected. She still has a few constructive skin surgeries left but all in all they got to keep their little girl and they have prostedics that will help her live a more normal life.

Thank you for asking.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.