Hard Lump on Shaft of Penis??

about 2 months ago i found a small bump, the size of airsoft BB. it was only visible when i had an erection. No pain, discomfort, irritation, nothing. And recently it got larger, only a little but ive gotten worried. still no pain or anything. but it is visible and felt when i dont have an erection. located right where my penis shaft and scrotum meet. it is hard, and moveable. PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This lump can be folliculitis, cyst or genital wart(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, it has gotten a little more tender to the touch, but not if I'm not touching it. I will keep you posted. Thank you again.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Penis Cancer Community

Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.