Anyone want to network through FB?

I made a FB page. Since it will probably get scrambled, when this posts, I've broken the address up.

http
://www
.facebook.
com/
pages/
Cramp-
Fasciculation-
Syndrome-
and-
Neuromyotonia/
149157618432676
?v=info
I like this idea..but a bit concerned as most people don't know anything about my condition.  I might look you up anyway if that ok......
I changed it to a group. If you're still interested, it's here:

http:// www.facebook .com /family /search .php ?q= Elizabeth+Darcy#!/group .php ?gid =  142286192461288

Again, I've chopped it up. I'm hoping it won't get deleted by the program that messes up rival websites.

I've made it members-only, though - just to make sure it doesn't get flooded with people who don't have actual physical pain, stiffness, etc., and the problems that come with them. I sympathize with those who have BFS anxiety, but this isn't the group for them.
I have also linked back to MedHelp on the group page.
Could you please explain the way to check it on fb? I was diagnosed in February of this year with pnhs (peripheral nerve hyperexcitability syndrome) at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.  I am currently on medication for symptoms and have an appointment with a neurologist here in Oklahoma in November who specializes in movement disorders. When I made my appt. it took over 3 months to get me in. I am patiently waiting as the pain in my face has not responded to my current medication. Would really like to connect with someone who is going through this. Thanks.

You are reading content posted in the Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community