dog trance

my dog is constantly licking the bricks of our home. usually he`s very obedient, except when he starts licking the bricks, then he`s in his own little world. you`d be lucky to get his attention. it`s literally like a trance.

he`s a very healthy and happy puppy, except when it comes to this weird behaviour.is there something seriously wrong with him?
I think you should consult with a veterinary behaviorist on this one.
i was thinking that was probably the best shot..i`ll give it go and see what happens.
thanx

You are reading content posted in the Pet Behavior Problems Forum

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.