Pet Grief Support - In Loving Memory of Our Pet Community
39 Members

Not really a question ... just venting

Hello ... I raised my 2 first babys ... i carried them around in a box ... i ground up food for them because when my boyfriend & I got them after the  mom died .. they had just barely opened there eyes and they didnt even have baby teeth ... I slept w/ them .. 1 on my neck ( CJ who is very ill now ) and the other always slept by my feet ( HOLLEY  who died 1 and a half yrs ago ) .... I have a daughter who is 7 .... CJ is now 8 ... and it is very difficult to watch her pass away ... none of my family ... can seem to understand why I am so emotional over 2 dogs .... well I guess its the fact that I raised them ...... I love you CJ ..... I hope you make it one more night xoxo
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.