Avatar universal

hand pain

Hi i have a joint injury
that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it alone again its been messed up for three years its all thanks to a person puposely (Basicaly a group of Bullies) punching my hand and it was not until i heard a loud pop sound and almost  immediatly it turned black is bluish. Every so often it will go cold and turn a purplish bluish color Has any one have any  ideas? it soem times will swell up for no reason at all and turns  a purple blusih blacxkish color

2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1656421 tn?1303912454
I would recommend you should go see an orthopedist due to possible loss in circulation as a result of the trauma.  

Best in Health,

Helpful - 1
Avatar universal
what woudl cause  one of my vains to twitch could that be cardiac rlated or trauma from the joint injury
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Physical Therapy Forum

Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.