Cosmetic Surgery Chennai

Cosmetic surgery treatment is not only meant for changing your face appearance but also used to reduce your body fat and makes your body fit and firm. I hear that cosmetic treatment will also strengthen your body tissues such as muscles and skin. Do you have any idea about that?

This discussion is related to Cosmetic Surgery.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes cosmetic plastic surgery can be used for skin firming and loosing flab ( in the form of liposuction) as well. But they should be got done from a good plastic surgeon.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.