Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Husband’s grief over breast reduction outcome

Coming from a previous thread from 2015. How did these stories end? I’m 2 days post-op and my husband’s detestation and grief is tearing me up. I went from a G-cup to what I believe may be end up being a C-cup. My excitement is gone because he is heartbroken.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.