Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
392 Members

Accidentally killed bro's pet. Should I lie about it?

I accidentally killed my brother’s pet goldfish because I forgot to stop by his apartment to feed it. I know it’s just a pet, but god knows how much my bro cherished that little thing. Now I’m all caught up. Should I just tell him? Or cover it up by getting an identical one from the pet store? He’s out of town on a real singles tour for a few days and I don't want him to think he can’t rely on me for something as simple as feeding his precious goldfish. What do you guys think?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet