Problems

Hi I'm 21 and have polyasytic ovaries and when I'm on my period and I have a BM or when I'm just gassy it hurts extremely bad in my colon like a knife is being twisted around. My endometrium increases to 8mm thick when I'm menstrating. Also it is very difficult to put a tampon in I have to push under and around a wall. If u have any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Have you ever been diagnosed with endometriosis? What you are describing sounds like you may have endo and possibly it has attached to your colon?
No I haven't. I'm trying to get in to see a doctor this week so hopefully I'll find something out soon.

You are reading content posted in the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community