Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

my tests with PCO , DHEAS is 1000 ug/dL ref. range 44-332 !?

my tests  Testosterone 4.27 ng/ML ref. range 0.084-0.481 DHEAS 1000 ug/dL ref. range 44-332 Cortisol AM 661.9 nmol/L ref. range 166-507 Cortisol PM 495.5 nmol/L ref. range 73.8-291 SHBG 36 nmol/L  the DHEAS and testosterone are way high and now we are very concerned that a tumor might exist causing this . Please advise on this if any experience to the above or as to similar cases .
Hi there.  So, this is a lot of numbers.  Based on my reading, your numbers would not indicate high testosterone level but you list a reference range that has it as elevated.  Have you been able to follow up with your doctor?  Let me know an update and we'll go from there. PCOS is caused by an imbalance in the hormones (chemical messengers) in your brain and your ovaries. PCOS usually happens when a hormone called LH (from the pituitary gland) or levels of insulin (from the pancreas) are too high, which then causes the ovaries to make extra amounts of testosterone.  This is how pcos is diagnosed.  https://www.webmd.com/women/do-i-have-pcos#1  Blood work and checking these levels is part of it.  They also do a physical exam, possibly an ultrasound, take a full history, Blood work includes fsh and lh as well as testosterone. Also estrogen.  

Let me know what happened on your follow up appointment and what symptoms of pcos you had.