Forgive me

I pray for forgiveness Lord.  I feel lost and crazy...um, just not right!  My Behavior is so so wrong often (The Angels will sort out my muddled English in this Prayer).  I feel 'out of control' and am disgusted with myself.  I miss my Dad Lord - Please send his spirit loads and loads of love please.  I pray also for those around me - each and every person, may they feel your love.  I want for the whole world to know you Lord and Praise you, for you are the best of all the best! :-)  Love you tons Lord (My Daddy whom I will never have to grieve over)  Amen
That was a very beautiful prayer, and it seems like you have a heart for the Lord. Therefore, you should never feel lost and alone. You shouldn't feel grief either for one day you will see all your loved ones again in Heaven. I will be praying for you sorry my response came so late.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Prayer Group Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.