Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
3.67k Members

Starting a family

My fiancé and I have always wanted kids. I got my period on September 5th and it ended on the 9th. My period has been regular for years now. We had unprotected sex right after my period ended, and about a week later I woke up with extreme pains. When I went to the bathroom a blood clot fell out. I had moderate spotting for a day and then all bleeding stopped. I tried researching the possibilities, and the results were either a miscarriage or pregnancy. Advice?
1 Responses
My advice would be to see your family practice doctor or GYN due to the blood clot. It's important for your healthcare provider to be informed of this so he/she can better evaluate you and best diagnose based on your symptoms.
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.