Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Starting a family

My fiancé and I have always wanted kids. I got my period on September 5th and it ended on the 9th. My period has been regular for years now. We had unprotected sex right after my period ended, and about a week later I woke up with extreme pains. When I went to the bathroom a blood clot fell out. I had moderate spotting for a day and then all bleeding stopped. I tried researching the possibilities, and the results were either a miscarriage or pregnancy. Advice?
My advice would be to see your family practice doctor or GYN due to the blood clot. It's important for your healthcare provider to be informed of this so he/she can better evaluate you and best diagnose based on your symptoms.