Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

cramping 4 DPO, could I be pregnant?

I ovulated on Thursday 10/8 and am still have cramps. The first two DPO, I had moderate cramping, and now I'm having twinges sporadically throughout the day. I took an ovulation test on Thursday and it was a positive test. I have PCOS, and this was the first month I have ever ovulated without the help of clomid or progesterone, so that in itself is a big win for me.

I have also been having headaches and fatigue. Wondering if anyone else experienced these symptoms before becoming pregnant?

Thanks for your help. My husband and I have been trying for two years without luck, and this month i'm actually hopeful for the first time in a long time.