Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Pregnancy Guide

Is it possible to pregnant after menopause?
It is extremely unlikely that a person would get pregnant naturally after menopause, because after menopause, you aren't ovulating anymore, so there are no eggs to fertilize.  Donor eggs and IVF are options.  Your doctor can also do tests to see if you you do have any eggs, but it is not likely.
Hi!  I was browsing through the website of a clinic I'm interested in and I saw an article about early menopause - one thing that struck me is it can affect women age 15 to 29!  Here it is:https://www.dunyaivf.com/en/blog/what-are-the-symptoms-of-early-menopause/
Hi, I'm not optimistic this much..
Infertility is the hardest thing I've ever been through. I'll be 42 Jan 15th. I didn't have the opportunity to do IVF earlier because my hubby for 3 years wouldn't get a sperm analysis. I began to have a feeling in my early 20s that I couldn't conceive. I tried to get pregnant by 3 other boyfriends. Needless to say they all have kids now. I was broken..Had to pass ivf to conceive..I'm in the 3rd trimester now.
We're lucky to have all of those at hand, surely.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.