Pregnancy later in life, do people judge you?

Just curious if you have ever felt judge being pregnant at a stage in life in which many think is 'too old'?  Wondering how you handle that and if it has ever bothered you.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I’m so sorry babes. No. People are getting married later and later and putting off having children in their 40s. Remind yourself that. Also, pregnancy is difficult at ANY age.

:) you’ll be a great mum.
Helpful - 0
Hi! We are about to find out at the end of December, in all honesty at this point I don’t care if people find out . I got pregnant naturally thought it would never work thought I would never get my chance to become mommy after about 20 years ago pregnancy with ex husband . Now divorced career in place, I think other peoples opionion don’t count … much love .. and tons of positive vibes
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.