Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Pregnant at 36 with donor eggs, anyone here on the same journey?

I just got pregnant from my egg donation treatment and I would like to share stories with new mothers of a similar situation.  
Well congrats. You are so young to have to go the donor egg route!   Most mom's I know that have gone that route don't have to do so until late 40's.  When are you due?
Hello my doctor said my ovarian reserve was diminished and suggested IVF.  I failed at first but I'm so happy we succeeded with donor egg.  Im due March next year.
We were looking into donor eggs and diner embryos. We didn’t go those routes but we did use a diner. If you want to chat send me a PM. I have two babies from donors.  They are 5 and 3.  
Hello Belle yes I'd love to chat.  Wow I am happy for you.
*doner embryos* not dinner embryos
Congrats with your pregnancy!! May all the following months of pregnancy pass healthy and happy for all of you) I'm not in the very same boat with you. Though we achieved pregnancy through IVF too. This is our baby#1. With my ex partner we ttc for 13 months with no joy. He even didn't want to see a doc. ( I was 38 then, never prego before). We broke up - me left alone, ripe age and WITHOUT kids..I'm 40 now, happily married to a wonderful man who helped me through the nightmare. He's been the first to say ''we need a good doc's help''. He was also the first to pass the tests and all needed analyses. He has always been my rock of support. And when I felt I'd never become mom after our #1 cycle failed, heartbroken and miserable.., he managed to make me feel I CAN do it! I know the roller coaster you've been through, honey. And I'm so happy to hear this awesome news from you. May god bless you, your LO and all your family.
Hi dear it is so nice to hear you found a great partner in life!  My DH very helpful too and it is very important.  I know we can do it alone but it would be much better to have someone at our side.  I suppose your IVF is OE dear?
Hi Len_Lew ,
Firstly congrats. My friend is also pregnant with donor eggs. She is 38 years old.
Take a healthy diet and be happy during your pregnancy period. Good luck!
Thanks.
Thank you dear!  Not too far from my own age.  Glad to know I am not alone.  I hope she can hop on here at this forum.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.