1. Trust your body, trust that it knows exactly what to do during childbirth.
2. Relax during labor. The whole process is natural and good.
3. Think about holding your baby when s/he comes out.
4. Make the room as comfy as possible, whatever feels good to you. Quiet music, gentle lights, whatever feels right.
5. Attitude is everything. No fear, just feeling good and peaceful will make a ton of difference. Item #1 above is the most important... trust your body.
Just walk a lot.. My was here in 30 min. Top
at 36 wks if your pregnancy is trouble free, you can start drinking red rspberry leaf or taking the tablets, you can also do perineal massage, and as the others have said keeping active and upright thoughout labour and delivery will help immensly :)
Thank You so much for the advice! Im really nervous about delivery, and this is my first baby. But I get plenty od exercise and im 3cm dilated at 37wks. So I think ill be good!