Water

I'm sick and tried I drinking water and I am not use to it can I drink juice and water? Or could I add crystal light to the water?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im in the same boat. I am having a hard time drinking water. I have to force myself. I have to work on this a little more because i have a bad habit of drinking dr pepper and big red..water will be my new bestfriend.lol
Helpful - 0
Keep in mind that things like mio & crystal light are sugar free & full of carcinogenic chemicals. You're actually better off just having the sugar!
Helpful - 0
When I get tired of it I'll add crystal light/Gatorade pouches to my water for some flavor. Just don't do it ALL the time, still need plain water too :)
Helpful - 0
Of course you can drink juice. Any liquids are fine, obviously watch sugar content with many of them. You can also eat fruit high in water content, like watermelon, cantaloupe, and grapes. Just do what you can
Helpful - 0
I add mio or propel water enhancers... u can pick whatever flavor u like. :-) that's how I keep water down.
Helpful - 0
Try mint green tea, just water it down.
Helpful - 0
Juice is okay as long as you limit your daily intake.  Try to drink juice with no added sugars. Maybe try and add lemon, cucumbers or strawberries to your water and put it in the refrigerator to chill.  They make water pitchers specifically for that now.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.