I would go with Des advice and get the c section. I wouldn't want to keep him in there any longer if the placenta is not doing it's job as it should since the placenta is baby's lifeline. Since u took the steroid shots, all will be well with baby with a c section. Happy holidays and goodluck.
I'm am 34+4. I have placenta issues too. In two weeks he dropped from the 50 percentile to the 30 percentile. I am going Jan. 5 for another ultrasound. We will decide from there. He's is also beach. C section is not my best option but it might be my only option. Unfortunately you have to decide what's better for baby. Regardless of what you want or planned
Yeah that is true baby comes first. @cholegc1023 thanks so much hun