Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

2nd Depo Shot Pregnancy symptoms

At the end of augusti got the depo shot. Afterwards the only side effect i had nausea for a day. i got periods and spotted in between.My second shot was due last week of November but i was a week late.i had sex during that week and the week of me getting my depo shot unprotected. i started to get swollen tender breast a month after my depo shot. I missed my period and had no type of spotting. i have nausea during the day and tired all the time. Im experiencing cramping and bloating. I went to my docotrs but they told me that im just ovulating or its a side effect. I feel like im pregnant but i took a urine pregnancy test it was negative. Is this a usual side effect or do it sound like pregnancy?(Been having symptoms since new years and has gotten worst)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.