Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

11 Days Late. 2 Negative Tests.

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for taking the time to help me out.

Here's a little background info. I'm currently not TC, and am on the minipill. I was switched from errin to jolivette in August which regulated my AF almost perfectly to a 28-day cycle for the months of Sept.-Nov.

My last AF was November 20th-22nd, very normal and unremarkable for me. According to the period tracker I use on my phone my fertile window for December fell around the 11th-16th and I'm fairly certain I ovulated on the 12th because I had light spotting that I've come to expect during my ovulation time. So up until then everything was normal. I realized on Christmas eve that my AF was eight days late, fortunately my sister had an EPT digital that I could use. I took it the night of the 24th and to no avail the test was negative.

I figured because I'd already missed AF that the test would be accurate regardless of what time of day I took it, but I've been told several times that I should've used FMU regardless. So I waited a few days and tested again this morning with a Clearblue + test and again, I got a negative.

I'm fairly sexually active. My boyfriend and I live together and have sex perhaps 2-3 days a week unprotected by nothing more than the birth control, which with the minipill has a three-hour window to take it and it be 100% effective. I can say that there definitely has been days when I've taken it a little late but I can't say how often, it's pretty infrequently though and I can't recall if I'd taken it late during this fertile window or not. But I don't think so, doesn't help with the shelf-life of sperm being 5 days haha.

But, currently I am 11 days past the supposed start date of my AF. I'm not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. No sore breasts (I do have sore nipples, but it's cold outside...), no nausea or constipation. Nothing to make me think I'm pregnant other than my missing AF. Does anyone have any advice? Has this happened to anyone? I'm just so concerned, and kinda freaked out.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.